miércoles, 25 de marzo de 2009

A different doll at playtime

The other day, I heard deafening music coming from the street. I am brave like a lion so went out onto the terrace to investigate. It was but lunchtime, but being el Dia de la Primavera (Spring Day), I thought maybe the yout' woz already hitting the razz. Wa-hey lads, I thought, get on it!

But no no, the music came from the local primary school. Which now plays music (and reprimands to naughty students - "Oye Esperanza! Stop climbing the fence" etc), over very, very loudspeaker, during every break.

"You know that lazy school where the kids are always in the playground.." I said to my friend.

"Shhh, they're not lazy" she interrupted "they're [she looked round] special"

"They must be! Their faces are always buckled with joy. But anyway now they now have blaring music at every playtime..."

"That's a good thing. Music encourages harmony and peace"

Yes love, but not if the music is 'BUTTONS' BY THE PUSSY CAT DOLLS.

I could not believe my ears.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario